Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Mimi Von Jones




Today a piece of my heart died as I said good-bye to my Mimi Von Jones and she fell asleep in my arms for the last time.

She was my pillow kitty, my snuggle bug and my constant companion. I am going to miss her so much. I've had three cats in my life that were my soul kitties. She was one of them.

It's funny how although I know I will see her again, and I know she is happy and loved and free, I still grieve for her. I miss her. She was such a funny little thing. So full of personality. She was no more than 4 pounds and would buffalo even a 120 pound dog into cowering behind their owner. She just never had any fear.

And she loved her Momma. She was my snuggle butt. She would cuddle up into my arm every night and purr herself to sleep. She didn't like sharing that arm with anyone else (cat or child) and everyone knew this and respected it.

She is so missed.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. We had to put our 14 year old schnauzer down yesterday so I share your pain. REjoice in the memories you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for you loss - something about our companion animals - they are extremely good friends!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete