Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Faith

There was this amazing blog spot that I read tonight. It was about Faith. And I wonder some times how much I really have when I stress and worry about every little thing. I should just know that He'll take care of it all, and yet sometimes I waiver.

I remember something that a pastor said about 15 years ago to me when I was going through a particularly rough spot in my life. He said...


"When Fear knocks on the door, send Faith to answer and you will find that nothing is there".


That line, that phrase, has gotten me through so many trials and tribulations over the last 15 years.

Because Fear knocks constantly. I only have to remember to send Him ahead and then I know that everything will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kenlyn, today has been a day of fear. It's time for me to face it with faith.

    This is the third encounter with faith this morning. I think God is telling me something.

    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete