From the moment he wakes up, to the moment he falls asleep at night we are making up for lost time. We are standing and sitting and stretching and playing.
And Xavier is THRIVING!
Thriving the way he should have been at SF, thriving the way he would have if only someone had taken the time with him.
So here he is asleep while I make dinner.... this was a month ago. He has now outgrown the saucer and is solely in the walker and bouncer.
Our daily standing PT (he now stands on his own, while leaning on the couch or my leg, for 10 minutes at a time
This was a month ago... the cheeks are starting to really fill out...
Daily PT... prone position... twice a day for 5 minutes at a time... his arms are so strong....
The cuteness that is my boy. The cheeks are filling out, he has a tummy and is so strong! He is our miracle child~





















He is a doll! It's been a pleasure and a treat to see him blossom!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful!!!! I wish I could bring Jeremiah and come play wit yall!!! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see how well he is doing! Thanks so much for the update. Keeping your sweet boy in prayer. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat couple posts - love seeing everyone grow and bloom - well - except for the oldest - but I "get" the big foot thing! ;)
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.