Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I wonder what would happen if the roles were reversed?







4 comments:

  1. Oooohhh - love that question!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kerlyn - Precious Xavier! God in his mercy will continue to heal Xavier. I am glad the Lord placed Xavier in your care. Just curious -Shepherd's Field is listed as one of your favorite sites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie,
      Over the last several years I have actually put a lot of time and finances into fundraising/sponsoring/caring for the children at Shepard's Field. All the while having NO idea the conditions that some of the children lived in. Now that I know better, not only are they not on my "Favorites" list, but in the upcoming week I will be posting about our next step in regard to Shepard's Field. My main focus when we came home was obviously X, but now that he is stable and THRIVING here, we are circling back to the initial problems and issues that came out of my visit to Shepard's Field 14 months ago and then when we picked him up in December.

      Delete
  3. I hope your little Xavier is doing better. Keeping him in prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete