Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maeve and I talked today about Scarlett and where she was going to live once she came home. In other words, Maeve wanted to know if Scarlett would have her own room. When I told her that yes, Scarlett would take Shaw's bedroom and Shaw would move into our office, Maeve said she had a better idea. Why not have Scarlett move in with Maeve...  I told her that it would be a tight fit but that if she wanted her with her, then maybe we would think about this more and decide closer to her coming home.
At which point Maeve responded with... "Well, it's not really going to matter anyway since we all sleep with you, Mommy."

She has a point. Three kids, 7 cats and a husband all in a king sized bed does not make for a comfortable sleeping environment.

But so worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment