I talked to Laura today. Apparently the Chinese Consulate was not happy with one of our documents and so Assistant Stork had to redo it for us. We should have gotten the dossier back Monday and then it would have mailed to XC Monday and then on to China Tuesday (as in yesterday). Instead, they (the Chinese Consulate) waited until Steve came back for the documents to tell him about the document. It was redone and then he resubmitted it. So now we will get it back tomorrow, XC will receive it Friday and it won't go out until Monday. Argh!
Oh, and guess what the problem at the Chinese Consulate was ..........................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
Sure you want to know?..............................................................
.............................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
They didn't like the way I wrote my 7's. Yes, seriously.
So a child waits in China an extra 11 days because someone didn't like my 7's. I'm glad Steve was the one to pick up my dossier from them. I could see myself lunging across the counter in a quite "Un-Christian like" manner.
Jeremiah needs prayer.
11 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment