Monday, May 23, 2011

My life as a professional photographer

So we attempted to get some good pictures of the kids...

First Shaw just couldn't help himself and was relentlessly harrassing and tickling Scarlett...


 Then I attempted to take pictures of just her...

 She quickly decided that sitting down wasn't her style and moved onto a more "serious" pose...

 With time not on my side, I grabbed Maeve and attempted pictures with the two girls...


 And finally, after threatening death on the older two, this was the best picture I could get...



Fortunately they are still with us....


but it was close...



3 comments:

  1. That is so funny but not really I'm sure! Love them even though it was hard getting them.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well worth it! Some days I have to keep repeating that though... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Looks like my attempts at photographing our three.

    ReplyDelete