Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sad day

We had a sad day today. This is our second in three months. So today Mommy snuggled with her on and off all day, kissed her so many times that my lips and chapped and told her I loved her over and over again.

It saddens me that she is unable to communicate with me through words how she is feeling. I look forward to that day very much so we can really talk about how she is feeling and not just put a bandaid on it, so to speak.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you both! It is SO hard but with time, it will get better and better. Holding her as much as possible is the best thing~ you are so wise!!! Got a new photo of Perry/Will today and SO thankful!!! Hoping today is a happier day!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning - yeah - days like that happen - and seem to linger for a long time - but if you think about it they get shorter and farther apart all the time! But we share the pain!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete