Tuesday, October 18, 2011

As if the wait isn't agonizing enough...




Normally I would be elated to see pictures of my girl. Knowing that we have a long LOA wait in front of us is hard enough, but the pictures definitely get us through. Until I get ones like this... I wanna cry. Look at the shiner my baby has... my friend who got the update for me said she got it when she wouldn't hand over a toy to another child. Not something I wanted to hear while we wait and wait and wait for our LOA...

3 comments:

  1. Wwweeelllll - I hate seeing any of our kids with something like that - but - 1) they happen, and 2) She's got enough hutzpah to stand up for herself - and that's a good thing!!

    Looks like a great kid to me!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet baby! My kiddos have had so many black eyes. A part of childhood. She is really pretty even with a black eye!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying your snail arrives with your LOA sooner than expected!

    ReplyDelete