Monday, October 10, 2011

Snuggle time

I have found in the past couple of weeks that all it takes for Little bit and Mommy to calm down and unwind is some snuggle time in the rocker. We have been so hectic with home schooling and extra curricular activities and sometimes it all gets very overwhelming for us all. And so I am making it a point of snuggling with her (rocking with her) before she goes in for her nap and before bed. I highly recommend this for moms who are stressed and/or tired because it allows you to reconnect with your little one. Just take that extra 5 minutes. It makes all the difference in the world.

2 comments:

  1. You couldn't be more correct - Marie spends a few minutes in her chair (read throne!) with each of them before bed every night - and it really helps with their sleep issues!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do this too...one reason I have not tried to "take away" Florie's bottle yet. She gets it before nap and bedtime, and we both get to unwind and simply snuggle. Great advice and so glad it is working for you!

    ReplyDelete