Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fundraising ideas

There is a little girl that I have been advocating for that needs help. She needs to be transferred to a facility where she will get the daily care that she needs. This will include surgery and then a daily medicine, as well as PT and good food.
All that being said, if I were to hold a fundraiser for her surgeries and to help with several months care, what would you be willing to spend on a ticket? This fundraiser would be for a prize, we aren't just asking for donations.
So what would you be willing to pay for each ticket...and... what would be fun to receive? I don't want to get into a large expensive prize for obvious reasons. I mean, we are trying to make all the money for her care. But surely there is something fun and inexpensive that could be raffled off.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say around $20-$25. And for the prize maybe a gift card, a good book, a good movie, or I always like things from other countries like little souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete