Congrats on two beautiful sons!! You guys will have soo much fun...the girls will love having another big bro and I am with ya on chaos and crazy! But it keeps us out of "real" trouble :) Hope you have smooth sailing to bringing them home and smooth sailing in getting life at home ready for them too...I'm sure you will!!
Congrats on two beautiful sons!! You guys will have soo much fun...the girls will love having another big bro and I am with ya on chaos and crazy! But it keeps us out of "real" trouble :) Hope you have smooth sailing to bringing them home and smooth sailing in getting life at home ready for them too...I'm sure you will!!
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful Kenlyn!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing their faces by each other and knowing they are going to be brothers and both have a family! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys! November can't come soon enough!!
ReplyDelete