We received a CA appt date of February 22nd. This means we will leave the early part of February. Right now we are tenatively scheduled for the 8th. Which means I need to keep trucking on and getting these rooms painted, reorganized and moved.
Kenlyn, I am really hoping to travel at the same time as you! I haven't heard about my TA yet tho.
I had to tell you that your post above, when you say "guess what I've been doing?" I saw the picture and I thought you've been busy PAINTING pictures, hence, the pic of the bird on the NEST....Ohhhhhh, she is NESTING! Duh! But it took me a while to connect 2 and 2! lol!
Kenlyn, I am really hoping to travel at the same time as you! I haven't heard about my TA yet tho.
ReplyDeleteI had to tell you that your post above, when you say "guess what I've been doing?" I saw the picture and I thought you've been busy PAINTING pictures, hence, the pic of the bird on the NEST....Ohhhhhh, she is NESTING! Duh! But it took me a while to connect 2 and 2! lol!
:o)
ReplyDeleteI've been nesting, purging and driving my travel agent crazy today. How about you???