Yahoooo! I got mine too! My CA is 1/26 at 9:30.. I just got my TA yesterday and MY CA today. Did you get your CA yet? I am hoping maybe we will meet in CHina!
I asked my agent to book us on the first CA appt after the CNY. This way my husband can go for the province part of it and we can spend the last couple of days of CNY in Beijing. And I have 4 weeks to get our visas done, airfare booked, bedrooms changed around and painted, etc...
Yahoooo! I got mine too! My CA is 1/26 at 9:30.. I just got my TA yesterday and MY CA today. Did you get your CA yet? I am hoping maybe we will meet in CHina!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! My Favorite 'A'
ReplyDelete~Roberta
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! You're going so quickly!
I asked my agent to book us on the first CA appt after the CNY. This way my husband can go for the province part of it and we can spend the last couple of days of CNY in Beijing. And I have 4 weeks to get our visas done, airfare booked, bedrooms changed around and painted, etc...