Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I blinked... what happened?


Why do my children insist on leaving their dirty clothes, wet towels, cups, shoes, homework, pillows and everything else they own on the floor so I have to pick it up? Am I a maid??? My husband tells me to just leave it until they get home and then they can do it. Riiiiiiiight.... because I can go the entire day, knowing that it is messing up my house in some form or fashion and not pick it up. And this is what they count on. Twerps.
So today I made the mess. A big one. A super duper, holy moly, mole hill to mountain mess. And it's driving the children crazy. Hehehe...... It covers the entire back bathroom (Oh, I'm sorry Shaw, did you want to take a shower in there? Too bad), the kitchen table area and into the family room. Yes, I'm still nesting. But it's starting to all make sense now.

2 comments: