It's the moment before you leap. You know you are going to, you know she is your child. But there is that feeling of utter panic. From this day forward nothing will be the same. Ever. Again. From the moment the papers are signed, she is ours. It's like that feeling when you learn you are pregnant. You are elated, you are excited, you are amazed. You are terrified. This is the feeling I had all weekend long as I went back and forth, playing the "what if" game. My husband, well, he's usually numb until we receive the TA and then it becomes real.
And then the LOI was signed and faxed.
It is done.

















Yeah! So happy for you. I can totally understand all those emotions! Hoping all your paperwork goes quickly! I will be praying ! Jody
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful and my husband doesn't get it until we walk into the room and see our baby waiting... SO happy for you and can't wait to hear the details!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Oh Kenlyn!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I'm sooooo excited for your family!!!!!!
Bridget
Ahhhh...wonderful, beautiful news!!! Congratulations...can't wait to hear all about your new peanut!!!
ReplyDeleteWell there's only one word that fits -
ReplyDeleteHOORAH!!!
As for the interaction with the 'tag team' a couple posts ago - you did a really good job - it's particularly hard with kids - with adults you can feel free to 'bash away'!! ;)
and yeah - she may not have understood the words - but she certainly understood the emotion - and is extremely cool about it!!
hugs - aus and co.