Uh oh! It's time for the big $$ to kick off this next adoption (home study fees - all upfront - and our first big deposit to the adoption agency) and since I am living in a very blessed and chaotic funny farm right now (oink oink), full of giggly toddlers and other such goofy silliness, I thought I would kick off our fundraising with something fun and silly!
Are you ready????
Are you waiting with baited breath??
Are you turning blue from waiting with baited breath???
Okay, okay!
Drum roll please........................
Tee shirts!
What? That isn't exciting enough for you?
No???
How about funny tee shirts?
No?
Really?
How about the kind that make you laugh and giggle whenever you or your children wear them?
The kind that will make others laugh and giggle when they see you all wear them?
How about the kind that will help us get this party started and bring our boys home???
Each tee is $20 shipped. I have sizes available for all tees in 2T, 3T, 4T, YXS (5-6) YS (6-8) YM (8-10) YL (10-12) AS, AM, AL, AXL (the adult style can be in a more fitted woman style or man shirt, just let me know which one you prefer when you pay/order)
I've put a Chip-in button on the upper right hand side. You can pay for the tees there. If you would like to send me a money order or check, simply email me at Maeveyblue@aol.com and I'll pop you my address.





















HOORAH - back again!! Couldn't be happier for you guys! Did I catch an "s" on the back of that - boyS? You have more courage than I!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
Aus, one is ok too.
DeleteTim, this is our last trip there so we wanted to really make it count. LOL
DeleteNo, in all seriousness, we have been so blessed with our first two that I think we can handle two boys at once. Especially as they are both older.
Ah, you caught that, huh? :o) Courage, no. Crazy, yes.
ReplyDeleteCalled.
DeleteAnswered.
Obedient.
Amen.
DeleteAMEN from me too....beautiful family...beautiful hearts......Loving the tees btw..praying for you my new friend....
ReplyDeleteTammy
Beavoice