Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday pictures of my girl!

It's amazing how pictures of our little ones can cause so many different emotions all at once. Sara sent me these pictures this morning. I was elated to see the pictures, overjoyed to see her so happy, sad that we weren't with her and frustrated at this whole process that takes so long to get us to her~

What a blessing to have these memories!

So without further adieu, here is my beautiful and sweet girl on her 3rd birthday!


Waiting for her cake

Cutest cake ever!

A little hesitant about the candles

Hmm... we may like the cake...

Bingo! She is definitely a Jones!

Cutie smile!

Even cuter smile! If that is possible!

Scarlett with her best friend, Mariah (soon to be Brooklynn)

Scarlett's pre-school class singing "Happy Birthday" to her

Instead of a present for her, we bought art smocks for her class and then stuffed the pockets with art supplies, candies and silly banz

My girl

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! She is so cute! And that was a great idea to send her whole class something! Looks like they love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you, it was hard. I hemmed and hawed over it because as a mom I really wanted to send her things. But I also knew that if I sent to just her, there would be those who don't get and wouldn't get something and I just couldn't do that. So I sent the art smocks to her entire pre-school and filled the pockets with candy, art supplies and silly bandz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable and the best thing to do. You can shower her with love and gifts when she is here. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete