Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Music Week 2

I am late posting my Christmas music for this week and I apologize for that. Last night I spent several hours perusing and researching the RQ China Adopt board, so that we are prepared when we leave. It's coming up so soon and I have so many questions! Several of my friends have received their I800 approval letters in the mail in these past few days so I will just be patient and keep organizing and getting things ready for Scarlett's arrival.
 This Baby  I love Steven Curtis Chapman. He always has such a way of telling a story! This is one of Maeve's favorite songs so I included it today.

 While You Were Sleeping  This is definitely one of my favorites. It makes me wonder about all that I have missed because "I was sleeping". So often we get caught up in the small stuff, the petty stuff, and we forget that He has a larger plan for us. I know that I will see my little girl when He plans it, not before, not after. And so I have been able to breathe easier and enjoy this time with my family and children before the big change. And what an amazing change!

No comments:

Post a Comment