Wednesday, November 10, 2010

~T-shirt Fundraising~


~Please help us bring home Scarlett ~

Ordinaryhero.org has partnered with us, through November 30, to help with our adoption. For every $20 - $25 shirt you purchase through them online, they will donate $10 to our adoption agency to help cover our adoption fees. Because we received our Letter of Acceptance a month earlier than we expected, we are now scrambling to get in the final funds to complete the adoption. We are anticipating traveling in late December.

 If you go to the below website, look to the right and there will be a link to purchase the shirts from. Please, please, please remember to put our name in the special instructions box "Kenlyn Jones" so we get credit for the purchase. You can also look to the right on my blog and click on the link there and it will take you to the website.

Also exciting is that they will match the amount given to the top three families who have the highest shirt sales! So let's say we sell 50 shirts, we get $500 toward the adoption and then if we fall under the top three, that will be doubled to $1,000. What a blessing that would be! So grab some shirts for Christmas presents!

         http://ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com/
                                                        

7 comments:

  1. Great fundraiser! I really hope I can participate to bring this sweet girl home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! Prayers would be wonderful! God is good so I know He will provide. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a t-shirt. "I'm Gonna Change the World". Love it! I can't wait to give it away to a special little boy sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Bridget and I will be going over at the same time, or within a week of each other. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be AWESOME!! Are ya'll thinking Feb. now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I think mid January at this point. It all depends on the two governments right now and how quickly they move. And it's mostly on China's side. As soon as we get our I800 approval, that will be sent to China and then they do the rest of the stuff on their end. So I'm really thinking mid January.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH that's awesome!! Praying for both of you!

    ReplyDelete