Our sweet baby girl turned 3 today. It is bittersweet. I know she is surrounded by friends and family and immense love so I am happy and joyous for her. But we are sad that we have had to miss the celebration.
The kids and I made banana cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, lit a candle and then sang "Happy Birthday". It wasn't the same but they were excited to be able to do something to celebrate this special day. The cupcakes were mighty tasty too!
I can be happy in the knowledge that her 4th birthday will be celebrated here, with us, her forever family~
And I wait, with baited breath, for pictures of my little one celebrating with a cake and fruit. Sara has even said tht she would try and get some video of it. Do I dare get too excited???
















It sounds like you had a nice little party for her at home! SF has Tristans bday as Nov 1, but my referral paperwork says Nov 5, so I sent a cake for him yesterday too! Hope they had a great time....like you said, last bday away from home!
ReplyDelete