They, in turn, send our I800 information to the Chinese Consulate in China, where they start working on Scarlett's visa. They also make sure, one last time, that she is adoptable.
In two weeks time our agency will receive an Article 5 letter stating that we are good to go and then two to three weeks after that we will receive our TA (Travel letter).
As soon as our agency receives the TA, they will call the Chinese Consulate in Guangzhou and set up our CA (Consulate Appt).
From there our agency will set up an itinerary backtracking through Fuzhou to Gotcha Day and we will book our flights and hotels accordingly.
So now we just sit back and wait 4 to 5 weeks for our TA.
In the meantime I am going to cherish this time with my children, get Scarlett's room finished, work on the new and final fundraiser that I have going (they are really awesome language CD's and books) and take care of myself so I don't get sick before, during or after our trip.


















Awesome! Only a few more steps until you get to hold her in your arms!
ReplyDeleteScarlett is so beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of her in her princess clothes!
ReplyDeleteShe IS pretty darn cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteMaeve and I are heading out to Target today to see about princess costumes to send with the book. Maeve wants pink but I think she is more of a Snow White since she loves animals so much. :o)