Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh, ya! I guess she does need one of those!

So I have a friend of mine who is all babies and baby showers and everything about the whole process is exciting and fun to her. I, on the other hand, don't really do the whole baby shower thing because that involves things being about me and people looking at me and all that and I would much rather buy things for other people and see the smiles on their faces and everyone looking at them. But, according to her, I do toddler showers!  Alrighty then. As a courtesy to her and basically a "please get off my back about all of this because I'm under enough stress already with our deadline approaching and trying to get the rooms rearranged and am heading into get some chocolate as soon as I get off the phone with you because I want to tear my hair out with everything I already have to do and now you want to add one more thing onto my endless list already............... I went onto BabiesRUs.com to register. Holy cow there is a lot of stuff I need. Here I was happy and smiling in my sane little cocoon of denial, while out there in ToyRUs land, there were booster seats and step stools and sippy cups all waiting to be registered for. Sigh.  So I'm registered, I'm exhausted and best of all, I can now head in and grab that piece of chocolate I've been thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment