Well, it's been quite a ride. We've had nightmare flights, jealous siblings, the death of a beloved animal, a serious car accident, a stomach flu to end all stomach flus...
Satan has been busy.
And through it all, we have prevailed. We are tired. Wiped out! But we are prevailing and counting our blessings as we watch the children interact, Xavier get stronger, heavier and more ornery every day and we live on Costco ready made food.
Life is beautiful and we are exactly where we should be. In the middle of a wonderful chaos.
Jeremiah needs prayer.
11 years ago
















Welcome home! Looking forward to y'all finding your "new normal"! And hey - Costco is good! ;)
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co,
Welcome home, Kenlyn! I've been thinking and praying for you guys! Sounds rough on many levels and I was glad to see you check back in. I don't mean to pry, but I'm just curious about Tao? I haven't heard you mention him? Is he home with you as well? Believe me that I will continue to be in prayer for your whole family as you adjust.
ReplyDeleteBeckie,
ReplyDeleteEthan is doing beautifully! I forget that I post on my Facebook page and so my friends there tend to get the day to day stuff. :) Yes, he has made himself a part of the family and is such a blessing. I'll have to write a post about him in the next couple of days.