Hmmmm... More south than Texas??? I'm intrigued. And we love spring in Texas. It's so beautiful and has perfect weather. Of course we're in Dallas so if you blink the weather changes.
Ha ha. Well, south as in The South. We are in the deep south now. It's full of pine trees that spread yellow pollen on everything, beautiful flowering tree/bushes, and wild wisteria.
We just moved from a place that was 2 hours south of Ft. Worth. All of my family lives in Dallas so we are there often! Maybe one of these days we can actually meet and let our little ones hang out.
Beautiful! I had no idea you were in TX!! We are Texans who have been recently transplanted further south. I miss those bluebonnets!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm... More south than Texas??? I'm intrigued. And we love spring in Texas. It's so beautiful and has perfect weather. Of course we're in Dallas so if you blink the weather changes.
ReplyDeleteHa ha. Well, south as in The South. We are in the deep south now. It's full of pine trees that spread yellow pollen on everything, beautiful flowering tree/bushes, and wild wisteria.
ReplyDeleteWe just moved from a place that was 2 hours south of Ft. Worth. All of my family lives in Dallas so we are there often! Maybe one of these days we can actually meet and let our little ones hang out.