Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Observations on day 3

Finn loves bananas, watermelon, dumplings, buns, coconut milk, water and broccoli...

She is so short... a size 3T maybe... wow! And her feet are a size 24... yikes!

She is stubborn when she wants to be but will eventually give in... especially if there is something yummy at the end of it all...

She loves sweets and darned if people don't keep giving them to her right before I want her to eat something healthy...

She isn't really partial to anything... she doesn't hold onto things like Scarlett did (her shoes)... Finn likes new things, clothes, foods...

She internalizes everything and doesn't really show sadness... I'm still waiting for her to cry or be sad....

She is snuggly at night and slept in the crook of my arm last night....

She has the best smile and giggle....

She has yet to give me good eye contact and she will ignore me a lot when I am talking to her...

She is a sticnker and will continue doing something when you tell her "no" just because...

She adores her brother...

She loves watching the world go by and loves to touch everything... including people...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!
    I went back through all your posts and got caught up :) Your sweet baby girl is beautiful and precious beyond words !!!!
    Safe travels and congrats on your beautiful blessing !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you for posting! As I sit here and wait for our papers to be processed, you posts are so encouraging. We will likely travel in May or June, which seems so close now, after all the months of waiting. I am so happy that the transition is going do well ! Finn looks wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete