I'm almost too weak to type this but I wanted it said. It's so important that both parents go to China. I am now home and am so sick. S won't let husband near her to feed her or meet her needs. She just stands by the couch, where I am, and whimpers. Most of the time I don't have the strength to even comfort her.
We have been home 6 days now.
Jeremiah needs prayer.
10 years ago
















I am so sorry you are so sick. I can only imagine how hard this is. I hope you feel better soon and your little S opens her heart to her daddy. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteOh Kenlyn - I'm praying too! I wholeheartedly agree that both parents should go to China! It's a really tough trip emotionally and physically, for parents and children. If I wasn't so far away I would bring you chicken soup!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I just found your blog! You sound just like me- or at least you are having the same issues and battles that I have been blogging about. We brought home a 5 year old from Taiwan in November. I read your earlier post from China about not being able to parent the way you normally would because you were over there. I so remember wanting to be on my own turf. And your little Scarlet sounds like a carbon copy of my Meghan. I have had many battles of the wills. Although my daughter is older than yours, I believe that emotionally she is delayed. Anyways, hang in there- we have been home 3 months and it gets much easier. Congratulations on your new daughter.
ReplyDelete