So I'll admit, I spent all this morning and late yesterday afternoon cleaning up the house and backyard for the social worker today. I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect.
So she walked in, sat at the table in the dining room and then didn't move the entire time.
Sigh....
At least the house is spotless. And I do mean spotless. I even cleaned out the fridge and the fronts of the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms.
Jeremiah needs prayer.
11 years ago
















As a social worker I thank you for cleaning your home even if your social worker didn't leave your kitchen table. I am sure, without a doubt, that she noticed all of your hard work and wonders how on earth you accomplished it all! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd laugh at you.... if I didn't do the exact same thing! LOL
ReplyDeleteHow'd it go?
I should also probably add that I do the same thing every time our social worker visits (and I know that she is going to only sit at our table!)! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI cleaned and cleaned for the FIRST homestudy. When she came back for the first post adoption meeting, not so much.
ReplyDeleteAshley,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure exactly how I did it. I had a lot of help from a 3 yr old. LOL
Roberta,
It went great. Nothing out of the ordinary. Scarlett napped until the last 30 minutes of her visit and we mostly talked about Maeve's jealousy issues and Scarlett rebuffing Maeve.
Scarlett was all over Mommy, like usual, so that showed the bonding was going well. :o)
We've done that 3X now - and each time the SW never left the chair...makes me think that they just like playing the game!! Regardless - nice to have it over eh?
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.