I can't believe how old she looks in this picture. This was our first day of piggy tails. She loved them!
Scarlett and her big sister... she's being nice for the moment... it was a brief moment, but a moment all the same...
Hey! Where you going???
A girl and her stroller. I wonder if they will ever be parted...
Her first "Mr. Softee" ice cream cup...
















A girl and her stroller! yup, pretty important, lol
ReplyDeleteI hope you really see an improvement in her *behaviour* every month, little steps. LOL *sigh* I remember oh so well, and I'm about to do it again!
Your Mr. Softee is open already? No fair!!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
We have a ice cream man who makes the rounds in a truck every Friday night. Doesn't get any better than that. :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTY...I would love to know what agency you used or like...leave me a comment.
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Aw, thanks Donna. :o)
ReplyDeleteWe used BAAS (Bay Area Adoption Services) and loved them. Also, I've heard really good things about Lifeline.
Stay far away from Bethany and Holt. I've heard this from more people then I can count on fingers and toes.
And good luck. :o)