This was Scarlett's nap time today. She fell asleep in the car and I wasn't going to even attempt to move her after yesterday's episode
We came back from Costco with a big box. The perfect size for a 3 year old to play in. She has been lugging it around and hopping in and out of it ever since we got home. As soon as she gets out of the box, the cat jumps in. It's pretty funny!
This is our second day of shrimp dumplings, seaweed salad and custard buns for lunch. I can't get over how much they all love Asian food. Every time we go to the Asian market we pick out something new to try. I love how adventurous they all are. Scarlett will eat pretty much anything because she's used to eating what is in front of her, but my kids are constantly trying new and weird looking foods and being pleasantly surprised with how tasty they are.
And lastly, I'm surprised, everyday, with how much Scarlett is learning. It has been 17 days at home for us, and then 14 days before that, (so 31 days total) and she really knows a lot. I'll hand her a sippy cup and tell her to go put it on the counter and off she will go. Or I will tell her we need to change her diaper and she'll head into her room. I'll ask her if she's hungry, thirsty, tired, and she'll say yes or no. And my favorite is when I give her something and she says, "Thank you". So cute....
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...
















No comments:
Post a Comment