Are we......
Packed? not completely. There is always room for re-packing and organizing.
Caught up on sleep so we won't be zombies? Hardly.
Emotionally ready? hahahahaha.......
Excited to be leaving for China to bring home Scarlett? You bet'cha!
My freezer is full of goodies for when we return (thank you Costco and Asian market), the plane tickets, important adoption documents and laptop are in my messenger bag and the suitcases are full of donations and sponsor gifts for the children of Shepard's Field. I am so honored to be able to take these to the children, because I remember when I was in the same position... waiting to bring home Scarlett and wanting to give her a little something while I waited...
One more night here and off we go...
Have a safe and very fun trip! I can't wait to follow along!!
ReplyDeleteI'm watching every day that your gone! Enjoy the trip of a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteNancy-of the crazy 8
Kenlyn, we're with ya every step of the way from Cincinnati, Ohio! Our little gal from Fujian just celebrated one year home! If you get Isabel for a guide let her know the Strassers are doing great. All our best to you in this tumultous part of the journey... you'll do great!!
ReplyDeleteJulie