To be perfectly honest, no.
I'm numb.
It hasn't hit me yet that in 5 days I will hold my youngest daughter. I'll be able to kiss the top of her head and run my fingers through her hair. It just hasn't set in. So while everyone else on my time line is freaking out and neurotic because we leave in two days, I sit calmly and quietly... fixated on packing and re-packing to make sure that every bag is under 50 pounds.
I'm numb.
It hasn't hit me yet that in 5 days I will hold my youngest daughter. I'll be able to kiss the top of her head and run my fingers through her hair. It just hasn't set in. So while everyone else on my time line is freaking out and neurotic because we leave in two days, I sit calmly and quietly... fixated on packing and re-packing to make sure that every bag is under 50 pounds.
Please allow me to sit in my la la land chair for just a little while longer.

















Hello Kenlyn,
ReplyDeleteI think about you each day. You are going to hold your daugther and for me, the fact that you can finally meet your daughter brings closer my daugther, Myriam.
Have a great fly and beautiful trip in China!
Suzie