Hands are shaking, trying to compose myself and not scare her with tears, I see that amazing little face for the first time. She is so beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off of her. I can't believe she is mine. She isn't asleep yet so I can't say what the first night will be like, but so far we have had some heart wrenching tears and cries, followed with a whole bunch of smiles and giggles. Yes, I am smitten. We all are. Shaw is the comedian. I worried about how he would be with her but he is beyond in love. She could do anything to him and he would take it. Maeve is playing the ultimate role of the big sister.
First impressions of Scarlett:
She has quite a personality, she loves to laugh and smile, she is so smart and she is so loving. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives.
I have some video that I will try to upload tomorrow.
YES!!!! I've been hitting refresh over and over! Praise God, I am so excited and happy for you!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I hope everything continues to go smoothly.
ReplyDeletee
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! More please!
ReplyDeleteNancy
I could just feel your emotion! I can't wait to hear and see more. She is precious and beautiful. Praying you have a good night!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am so happy for you to finally be able to see her! Hope things continue to go well :)
ReplyDeleteShe is breath taking! Glad its going well.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!!! Congratulations for your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sheri
http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
Gifts to China With Love
http://www.giftstochinawithlove.com
She is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh she is just beautiful!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete